Friday, February 12, 2010

Too Early for Spring?

I do love Winter. Mostly because I'm an Arizona girl and I love Arizona Winters. I'm sorry to those of you enduring blizzards this weekend, but it's supposed to be 75 degrees and gorgeous this weekend, so I'm declaring it Spring in the Krull Househould. I announced Spring's arrival with this fun wreath I made. I found some similar wreaths on Etsy, that were absolutely perfect and unique and beautiful, but I decided to make my own version. So, with that said, Happy Early Spring!

post signature

7 comments:

Angela said...

Love the wreath!

sharon said...

um, i am going to copy this. hope that is okay. :) SO cute!

Erin said...

So fun! I love it!

Got It From My Mama said...

I love your wreath it is a really fun idea.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Your wreath is just adorable. I love the colors you used!!! Really truly.

Your link is off a little. I will go into the mr. linky place and fix it so people can get over to see it!

Thanks so much for linking up to my party!!!

XOOX
Jen

Unknown said...

love this! you could modify it with different colors for any season, but right now, I am just in the mood for the brightness of spring. :)
thanks for linking to our friday fun finds party! hope to see you next week...

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

I love your wreath...the colors are just right for me! :) Thanks for the great idea.

~Kim

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!