Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to the Grind

So tomorrow I go back to school for Parent/Teacher meetings, and the first day of school is next week. New haircut, check. New glasses, check. First Day of School Outfit picked out, check. When I was a kid, I LOVED preparing for the first day of school. Giddiness ensued when I got to back to school shop (although I never did get one of those massive crayola boxes with the built in sharpener... still a little bitter). And guess what... even though I'm a teacher, I still love it! I'm so excited! Next week I begin my tenth year of teaching! How in the world can I be that old?!? I will also turn 31 next week, officially "in my thirties" now. Ouch.

So, I'm off to lesson plan.

2 comments:

Sweet CuddleCakes said...

Wow, what a cool blog! Good luck on the giveaway, and thanks for participating!

Erin said...

I always wanted that crayon box too! Good luck your first week back!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!