Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Why.

I was just sitting here thinking of a few reasons why September, only halfway through, is already pretty awesome.

1.  80 degrees instead of {THIS}, enough said right?  And while this was only the temperature at 9am, still better.  And for the record, I will be burning a fall candle and wearing a sweater on October 1st, regardless of the temperature outside.  Because it will be autumn, and I will celebrate it.  If you are a fellow desert dweller, you understand this frustration.

2.  Pumpkin Spice Frappucino.  That is all.  I curse the day my brother got me hooked.

3.  I saw a woman wearing a fanny pack this morning.  A humongous fanny pack.  I don't have a picture, but it was spectacular.

4.  I get three mornings of uninterrupted Sweetpea time.  Look at that face.  I love her.

5.  We scored this load of free coffee grounds from Starbucks for our garden.  This is only 1/5 of the haul.  And on a related FYI, coffee grounds are a great, natural and safe cat deterrent.  Sprinkle it around your yard to deter neighborhood cats from defecating and spraying their heinous pee in your yard.

6.  Some of the new plants for Krull Farm.  We'll be hauling in herbs of all sorts, blackberries, peppers, tomatoes, and more.  My mom got a ton of plants for us at a "Horticulturist Club" sale at the community college she teaches at for super cheap.  Yay nerds!

7.  This bump is almost ready.  We are so excited!  The gender mystery is becoming almost too much to bear!  Approximately 34 days to go!
post signature

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Holy cow, what's the angle on the bump photo? Are you aiming down from your face????? You need to make sure your brother knows about posting #3 and Starbucks!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!