Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Whimsy Journal Project

I am so excited to be participating in The Whimsy Journal project started by Christy over at Skinned Knees.  The concept is this... a journal travels from person to person, when you receive the journal, you add a page of your artwork (painting, drawing, collage, writing, etc.), then send it on to the next journalist.  With that said... I am no artist.  Crafy, yes.  Fine arts?  No.  But I still enjoy it!

Our journal is call The Whimsy Journal and will be traveling between nine women.  We will each add to the journal a total of two times.  I am so excited to see what nine women, from different backgrounds, will add to this special book.  I'm only number two on the list, so it will be great to see what is in the book the next time I get it for round two! 

Here's my first "journal" entry :) 


Here is Christy's first entry


Here's a list of the other participants if you'd like to follow the progress of the journal!


Faith {Simplicity}



Lo {The Secret Life of Invites}


Debra {Since That Moment}

Tanya {Ignite Your}

Pam {An Unconventional Librarian}


It's on its way to you Jhen!

post signature

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cool! I would love to do something similar!

Christy Peffly said...

This is so cool Michaela! I love the dimension of it! I can't wait to see it it person! :)

Jingle said...

Very cool! That sounds like a lot of fun!

Jhen.Stark said...

I can't wait! I've been waiting by the mailbox for it's arrival! You both did so good. I'm super excited!!!

faith ann raider said...

WOW!! I love this!! One of my favorites so far. I love how multi-dimensional it looks. I can't wait for it to be my turn :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!