Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Big 4


My Sweetpea is four now. 
 I think she is beautiful.  * She is a little naughty and a lot sweet. *  She has taught me what being strong-willed really means. *  She loves noodles, and hates zucchini. * She loves baby dolls, and likes babies.  * She despises bedtime, but adores being the first one up. *  She randomly will tell me she loves me, or that I'm the best mommy in the world. * She has crazy crazy hair.  * The first thing she does when she gets home is take off her pants.  * She has a great laugh. *  Her favorite people are her family.  *  She loves being at home. * I like the way she says b-puter, b-diculous, bee-zert, and toot... i.e computer, ridiculous, dessert, and cute. *  She loves to exercise with Gary and me. *

There are just so many things that I love about her and want to remember about her four year old self.  I love you sweet girl, and I can't wait to see how God uses your life to bless others!


post signature

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I meant to tell you that Sat. Night Live has a skit about twin language for George W. Bush's daughters. They put a B in front of every word. Try opening a YouTube.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!