Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Long May

So this seemed like the longest month of May of all time.  Normally, May is always a busy month with the end of the school year and all the festivities that entails. But this May for us was also filled with a trip to Detroit for my favorite brother's wedding, sickness, Buddy Boy's kindergarten graduation, and HUGE decisions for our family.  Really good and exciting decisions, but ones that took a lot of emotional energy... thus leaving lots of things thrown to the wayside, such as this good ole' blog.  I always hate when people give a little teaser and then say things like "but I can't tell you yet."  So I'm gonna be a ginormous hypocrite and leave you hanging... just until I can get the words to share.  I hope your holiday weekend was fantastic!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!