Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Number One Fan

I love Hipsters.  Gary and I have great love for spotting them while we're out.  They provide us with hours of amazement.  We think our Mylie Mae is half hipster, based solely on her wack-a-doo fashion sense.  We have a healthy respect for it.

I think we may have spotted our most favorite Hipster to date.  Monday, while visiting the zoo we spotted him.  It was majestic, I wanted to follow him and just look at it.  Dressed in old-timey zoo keeper garb, accompanied by the prerequisite skinny jean, plus a mighty fine handle bar mustache... this guy was incredible.

Think a little bit of this...



And a whole lot of that...


With a dash of...


I really contemplated asking him to pose with the family for a picture, but I didn't want him to think I was:

a) a total nut job
b) mocking him
c) a total nut job

People really do make life more interesting.  I'm so glad we're not all the same!  Thank you Old-Timey Hipster Zookeeper... I am your number one fan.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!