Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Heard Around the House: October 2014



While watching Scooby-Doo...

Presley:  Mom, do you think that's cweepy?

Mom:  No, because I know it isn't real.

Presley:  Would you be scared if it was real?

Mom:  Probably.  Would you be scared?

Presley:  No, because I would just run for my life... with skating shoes.


 Mylie:  Mom, you know something I've been wondering... how are babies made?  I mean... is it just a lot of happiness that builds up and turns into a baby?

Me:  {Very Scientific Explanation Interlude}

Mylie:  Oh.  Do you think Uncle Michael and Auntie Alycia are going to do that?

 This boy will be ten years old in six weeks.  What?!?!

Miss Sassy Pants and her little sister and big brother


2 comments:

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

Anonymous said...

fun

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!