Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Baby of the Family


Happy Fourth Birthday to our little nugget, Presley Kate!


Nickname:  Boo Boo Bear

What is your favorite color?  
"Purple"

What is your favorite animal:  
"Giraffe"

What is your favorite food:  
"Spaghetti and meatballs"

What Kind of job do you want to have when you grow up? 
"I don't want to have a job, how about ask me my favorite ice cream."

What do you like to do for fun?  
"Duck Duck Goose, Sleeping Queens, Tag,  Babies,  play school"

What is your favorite place to visit?  
"A hotel, and ask me what kind of ice cream I like."

What is your favorite kind of ice cream? 
 "Strawberry"

1 comment:

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!