Sunday, September 27, 2009

And the Winner Is...

I had two lovely assistants this morning. Goofball placed each entry into the teacup from my Grandmother's china that hasn't seen the light of day in about seven years. It was her day of glory as she held all 21 entries.

Proof that it was legit ;)


Sweetpea was in charge of the draw...


And the winner is... Courtney Rae!

Who said:
"I Love the wire letters!!I am expecting and we're in the middle of deciding/designing the nursery ideas, and I keep imagining the wire letters on her shelves or dresser.:)But the magnets would be amazing in the kitchen with both our cabinet and back-splash being magnetic!Fabulous Stuff!!"
Congratulations! Please contact me at lalfabeto@gmail.com with your letter and color choice and shipping address.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so excited!! I really can't believe I won. For a second I was like... "Wow, some one else has the name Courtney Rae?! Hold on, that's me!
Thank you so much!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!