Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am...

I am.... feeling blessed, yet totally exhausted.

I think... listening to my kids play together until 9am, while Gary and I lay in bed was the best way to start our day

I should...be cleaning

I dream... of projects, and time enough to complete them without neglecting more important things, like my kids

I want... the summer to come soon

I know...God is sovereign, I just need to trust

I don't like... feeling pukey

I smell... everything

I hear... the neighbor's insanely yippy little white dog... again.

I fear... not doing my best

I usually...like my hair... but not this month.

I search... for truth

I miss... the absence of responsibility of childhood, but would never want to go back

I always... brush my teeth before going to bed

I regret... not learning how to budget our money when we were first married

I wonder... what my kids will be like as adults

I crave... a massage, facial, mani/pedi... pretty much a day revolved around pampering myself

I remember... to flush, I wish my boy would too

I need... a venti iced non-fat no whip iced peppermint white mocha, or a nap

I forget... to throw the lint from the dryer away, and it drives Gary nuts

I feel... pukey

I can... do all things through Christ who strengthens me

I can't... believe my baby girl will be three in a few short weeks

I am happy... when I am with my family, especially Sundays

I lose... sleep when I have a long to-do list

I sing... really well in my head

I listen... to my instincts

I shop... for groceries, and that's about it

I eat... cadbury cream eggs at Easter time, and love it.

I love... that Sweetpea is FINALLY potty trained

Visit HERE to meet someone new :)

post signature

3 comments:

Amber Filkins said...

I absolutely ♥♥♥ your blog!! It is so colorful & cheery! Love how you made all of your comments colorful too.

And I loved all of your answers! My youngest will be 3 in June. I was thinking about that earlier tonight, and it made me sad. :( They grow so fast.

SO nice to meet you!

♥ Amber

Renee said...

I loved reading your "I AM". You said Pukey a couple of times. Does that mean anything?
love ya

Krulls in Haiti said...

It might mean something ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!