I am so very thankful for my family, friends, the necessities of life that God so richly provides for our family. But that's not what this post is about. I'm going to list some things, that although are not necessary to live, they sure are pretty awesome. And I am thankful.
1. toilet paper (think about life without it, seriously)
2. 1 out of 3 kids who can wipe their own toosh
3. the drive-thru at Starbucks
4. family pictures
6. the Chick-Fil-A play place
8. the bulk section at Sprouts
9. grass in the backyard
10. Christmas decorations, specifically our ornaments and tree
11. good mail (i.e. not junk mail or bills)
14. gentlemen who hold the door open for females, any female
15. date night
16. new underwear
17. not cooking
18. sweater weather
Happy almost Thanksgiving!