Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Pin A Day {1}

The Boy is off of school for two weeks.  We're taking the bull by the horns and Pinteresting our way through Fall Break.  The goal is to actually do all of those fun things that I have been found online.

Side note:  Do you brides of today know how good you have it?  I mean really.  If I could go back and replan my wedding using Pinterest... my wedding would be about seventy three bajillion times cooler at probably half the cost.

But I digress...

We are going to do one new super cool activity a day for the entire Fall Break from what I have found on Pinterest.

A Pin A Day {Day 1}

Homemade Sidewalk Chalk Paint
2 Tbs Cornstarch
4 Tbs Water
Food Coloring (8-10 drops, but we went a little wild)



What I found was that in this desert we live in... the water evaporated way too quick, so we need to add more water.

The Crazies' Verdict:  Loved it.  We will probably do this again several more times this week.

And I don't know about you, but how can you be in a bad mood when you pull up into your driveway and are greeted with all this bright artwork from your kids?!  I just love it!

post signature

2 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

LOVE the pop of color, i say more food coloring is a total win! :)

Jessica Johnson said...

love this! so vibrant and bright. and easy! definitely will be trying this. thanks for linking up!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!