Friday, September 30, 2011

Heard Around the House {September Edition}

Buddy Boy:
 "When PK turns one, how come we won't call her an 'old-born'?"

"Mom, you're not exactly my favorite mom.  You're like number one, but I like lots of other moms."

"Can I have more goat.  That was scrumptious."

Sweetpea:

"Mom, you know in the olden days there were bad guys called syrup and french fries.  And also, chocolate sauce and magnets."

"I love Jesus.  He's like my favorite guy."

{after telling Gary that we were going to 'kill two birds with one stone' during errands...}  "Then, we're going to cook them, and eat them."

...And this gal, well she doesn't have much to say yet.  She did get so stinkin' filthy this week eating lunch that I had to put her in the tub fully dressed.  And she was just so pleased with herself.
post signature


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...your kids seriously say the funniest things!! Love them all!! -Kristina A.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!