Monday, November 14, 2011

This and That

Every once in a blue moon I check out the google stats about my blog... how people found our blog, what country people are from who visited, search engine phrases that someone typed that led to a link to this blog.  Here are the weirdest search engine phrases this month that someone typed that led to this blog:

1.  "No fruit."   Probably because of this post from last year.

2.  "My husband is awesome."   Probably because my husband is awesome.

3.  "Lumberjacks rock my world."  Probably because of this shindig... lumberjack isn't normally a part of my everyday vernacular, nor do they rock my world.


This girl is one now.  I haven't written anything about it yet because I'm still living in denial.  And she's walking.  And that makes me sad, because I love her little baby self.


 Photos by the amazing Christina Hendrick Photography

And these Crazies just make me laugh.  They're nutty.  Here's some Transformer that I don't know the name of but Buddy Boy knows everything about, Fancy Nancy, and some cute recorder flute playing little fancy baby... on Halloween night.

Happy Monday to you!
post signature

3 comments:

Emily said...

The birthday pictures are adorable : )

Rachel said...

A YEAR old... no way! Weren't you pregnant when I ordered our first item from you?!?! I blinked...

Happiest late birthday sweet girl!

Linny Jane Vintage said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!! Yes - funny stories seem to make every story better - even if they are totally embarassing at the time:) Love your blog! What sweet pictures! I always like to look at key word searches too - hilarious;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!