Thursday, July 26, 2012

Inquiring Minds

So I'm pretty sure I've established that I am a big huge procrastinator.  Gary finds it irresistible and thinks my last minute freak outs are just adorable.  It has never been a marital issue.**

This Sunday, we will be speaking at my friends, Gabe and Aiko's, church in Lancaster, California.  Now, we've told our story a time or two, and are pretty comfortable by now sharing the story of how we came to the decision to move our family to Haiti.  You may think we've procrastinated in planning what we're going to talk about, but no, you would be wrong this time.  We have the rough outline... and we still have a few days to iron it out.  

What I would love from you is to share any specific details of our story you think might be important to include,  questions you would want us to answer, information about our pasts, or anything you might wonder if two strange non-preacher missionary gonna-be's showed up to speak at your church on a Sunday morning.

Okay... so get to commenting, would ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!