Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wow. Just Wow.

You guys!  Seriously!  We had the best time on Friday and Saturday nights co-hosting the Night Out For Haiti.  When I say co-hosting, I use that term very loosely.  Gary and I merely showed up.  Our friends Andy and Julie really stepped up their already awesome game and hosted a two night in a row dinner for over 80 people.  All the donations that came in from these fun nights will be used for moving expenses next month (!!!) when we leave for Haiti.  Thank you thank you thank you sweet friends, and also to the many mouths that feasted.  Your generosity astounds me.

 Andy and Julie:  
The only two people on the planet who can get away with calling Gary, "Gare Bear"




 Julie's little known skill:  Expert Caricaturist.  
Check out Gary's sweet beard and me doing the robot.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!