Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Beard

It would be remiss if I didn't document the rise and fall of Gary's beard.  It has become a joke around these parts.  Some dared him to just let it grow for the next two years, some applauded my mad wife skillz by not nagging him to shave, some simply asked what his plan was.  There were some comparisons to fringe extremists, lumberjacks, and my personal favorite, Jesus.  Whatever, after 10.5 months of hairy bliss...

Before                                                                 After

Let me just state the obvious, m'kay... my husband is one foxy man.  In my world, he's the most handsome in all of the lands.  I truly did not care one little bit if he was beardy or clean shaven, but it was pretty exciting to see his face again.  I really really like his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!