Time spent in The Mitten with our Michigan family and friends was wonderful. I may or may not have fallen in love with Grand Rapids, Mi. The Crazies continued their love affair with basements. They have severe basement envy, especially of Uncle Michael and Aunt Leeshy Poo's. Noah's dream home will inevitably include a basement. Lucky for them, everyone they know in Michigan has one. They spent a lot of time underground.
Highlights:* Baby Jan! The kids' one and only cousin who also happens to be the world's cutest toddler
* Bacon cheesy dogs a la' Uncle Michael
* Grand Haven beach
* Ice cream and Pronto Pups corndogs with The Longs
* Riding on the ranger at Grandpa and Grandma's (Presley called it the "Power Ranger")
* Lunch with the extended Krull family
* Spending time with Aunties, Uncles, and Grandparents
* Spending the weekend with some of the greatest friends on earth
* Almost daily Starbucks
* Grandma's fish fry
* Fishing (Gary's highlight, not mine ;)
* Basements, obviously.