Monday, March 14, 2011

Top 10

Top Ten Favorites of my weekend...

10. {Cute Kid Phrases}
Sweetpea calling the Merry-go-Round the "American Round"

9. {Swagbucks}
I just scored yet another free Starbucks card. If you aren't signed up yet, you must. It's just like Google, but you get free stuff
Search & Win

8. {Our Bible study with friends}
 We're studying Hebrews with a fab bunch of friends, who became friends over six years ago in a "Young Marrieds, NO kids" Bible study, and we've reunited for another couples study.

7. {75 degrees and sunny}
... and being outside for hours


6. {This Gal's gigant-o smile}

5. {Angry Birds}
 Google Swagbucks it if you have no idea what I'm talking about.  I love it.

4.  {Sleep}
Mr. Right letting me sleep in on Saturday AND getting up with Babycakes at night

3.  {Spontaneous Kiddie Dance Parties}

2.  {Spend, Save, Tithe}
Teaching my kids how to budget money, BEFORE they leave the nest

1.  {Time}
Quality time with friends and family was the best thing about this weekend, hands down.


I hope your weekend was beautiful too, wherever and however you spent it!
post signature

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The dance party was adorable! And I love your littlest's gigantic-O smile!!!

Sabrina said...

So much to comment on.
1)I also love swagbucks. Except I get amazon.com gift cards, and buy books. It just enables my addictions.
2)Stop bragging about the weather there. Everybody in the north hates you. Which basically means me. :P
3)Yay, Angry Birds! *high five*
4)I love blogging in list format too. Loved this. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!