Sunday, July 19, 2009

Introducing the Crew

Welcome to my world. Perhaps this should have been the first post, but better late than never right? I thought I would introduce you to the Crazies.
Goofball, a.k.a. Buddy Boy, is our first-born ball of energy. He's infamous for his confidence, friendliness, and ability to never stop moving. ever. He keeps us laughing with his witty humor and sometimes bizarre theories. I'm sure I'll have some material of his to share here soon. Most recently he asked me if I would buy him a pair of "Wheelies Shoes". To which I responded, "No, maybe when you're older." He told me from the backseat of the car, "That's okay, I'll just have my wife buy them for me."
Sweetpea is two and super-duper girly. Gary and I agree that she was not the cutest baby, but looked a little elf-like. But as you can see, she is growing into quite a looker. She is a snuggler by nature and will actually throw a temper tantrum if I don't put a bow in her hair each day. True story.
My better half is Gary. We have been married for a little over 7 years. He is my best friend and I love him more now than I did when we got married. He is an honorable man. I hope Goofball grows up to be just like him and Sweetpea will marry a man just as unbelievable.
And me... I'm Michaela. I teach 5th grade part time and get to be with my Crazies part time. It's the best of both worlds, and a whole lot of work! I love my God and my family (in that order) and want nothing more than to leave a legacy of living and working to serve my Creator. My favorite verse is Colossians 3:23, "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men." I try to remind myself of this as I change a rancid 2 year old diaper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!