Friday, January 28, 2011

Half Glass Full


I just got this beautiful print last week from Fifi du Vie on Etsy, and I am so excited about it!  Some people are naturally "glass half full" kind of people, but others (like me!) need a reminder.  I adore everything about this print... the color, the typography, what is says.  I love to have art in my house, and my favorite kind is simple (hence my adoration of typography!!).  This is real art people!  It is signed and numbered, and unique and high quality.  I love. You can get yours {HERE}, or try to narrow it down to just one print that you love (which might be a challenge).


Today is going to be a great day. My favorite brother and his fiance are in the air this very moment headed from Detroit to visit us this weekend. The Crazies can hardly contain themselves. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

M.M.E. said...

I definitely need that poster. Thank you so much for sharing her lovely work! It's making a great start to my Friday.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!