We've been in full on Valentine's mode at our house this week. Today we completed Buddy Boy's classic shoebox valentine mailbox for school. Next up are cookies, garland, and our family Valentine dinner. In case you missed it a few weeks ago, I guest posted these ideas for Valentines over at 30 Days.
Here are three ideas, one for your Mr. Right, one for kids, and maybe one for those far away family. Really though, all three ideas can be suited for anyone in your life who you want to send a special 'I love you' to this February.
1. Scraps of paper, or if you want to get all fancy, some coordinating scrapbook paper
2. Tiny Hershey's candy bars
3. Googly eyes
1. 100 water soluble pill capsules (I got mine from Whole Foods in the medicinal area... don't ask me why someone might want to make their own medicine, I'm just glad to be able to buy them)
2. 100 thin strips of paper (pink, red, white)
3. 100 reasons why I love the Mister