Sunday, February 13, 2011

Secret Weapon

Am I the last mother on earth to learn about Muffin Tin Monday?  I first learned of this genius idea over at Funny Days With Mommy and Maddie, and ever since, it has worked like a gem.  I have yet to plan far enough ahead of time to serve any sort of a theme lunch, but the variety of items alone is all my kids need to be excited for lunch.  They ask for "the tin lunch" almost every day, but I have to hold them back to one or two days a week, lest they get sick of the novelty and revolt.  Buddy Boy has always been an excellent and adventurous eater, but Sweetpea on the other hand likes to stick with bread or bread-like substances.  She even ate everything in the tin!  It may just work for your picky eater too!
Muffin Tin Lunch: 
 cucumber slices, blueberries, carrots, pretzels, Annie's Organic White Cheddar Shells, sugar snap peas
post signature

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah! So happy the tin is working out for you too! I have to admit I have been a bit of a slacker though- remembering and being creative can get old quickly! lol

Kari said...

Hey, I think I just took over as last Mom to learn about this...I'm totally gonna try it! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!