Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Goofy Girl, Mean Mom

Sweetpea spent a good hour yesterday in nothing but her skivvies and her t-shirt, worn like this.  The funny part was that she acted as if it were totally normal, like nothing was amiss, and carried on playing.  I really couldn't help but laugh, and I asked her if I could take a picture.  She said no.  I did it anyway, which set the course for the following events...  she ran to hide in brother's room, I snapped away, she melted down.  Mean mom?  Probably.  But so funny.

post signature

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Way too funny in a distorted sort of way...

Erin said...

This cracks me up. There are days I wish I could meltdown like that. It seems like it'd be such a nice release :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!