Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nine Years

I have absolutely no delusions about just how blessed I am to be married to this gem.  Last week we celebrated nine years of marriage.  In true Krull Romantic Style, we ate at our favorite place in downtown Tempe, purused the local bookstore, dessert, and then capped off the night by strolling the aisles of Target together to pick up diapers.  To be fair, it was a Target Greatland, which made it extra special.  Seriously, I could shop for diapers and still have fun with Gary.  For our tenth, we'll be somewhere really really special, I know it.

2012 is going to be a big year for us as a family, and I am so excited to share it with my favorite person on earth.  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!