Thursday, June 16, 2011

M.A.S.H.

I'm just going to go ahead and call you out, oh you 1980's girls who based their entire futures on a game of M.A.S.H.  Or... played until you got the outcome your heart so desired.

I was cleaning and purging this week, and found a whole stack of old journals.  I sat for a good two hours reading, laughing, wincing at my young dramatic inner dialogue.  Then I tossed them out.  Let the garbage man, or freak who may go through our recycling bin, have a good ol' laugh at my expense.  I found a little gem among the dribble... this long lost game of M.A.S.H. that really isn't that old at all.  The above games are from a plane ride with my friend Kellie on our way to Hawaii, circa June 2000.  I'll save you the trouble of doing the math:  we were way too old to play this game.  We'll just blame it on the boredom of the flight m'kay?

I would like to point out that for both of us... our M.A.S.H. fortunes came true, almost perfectly.  Funny thing?  I pretty much had just met Gary, but already had our entire futures planned out.  Thanks M.A.S.H!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't be shy, leave a comment!